Brewing with total confidence. The details make the difference between an average batch of home brew and a truly excellent brew that is repeatable. This app is a beer recipe calculator, brew session tracker, and brew log - all on your iPhone. This application is capable of syncing with the Brewers Friend cloud solution (the application works by itself stand alone, but the sync requires a premium account at the site).
This application is ad free.
Main feature list for version 1.0:
* Complete recipe designer with pre-populated list of grains, hops, and yeast. Ability to add your own custom grains.
* Fully supports metric units!
* Work in Specific Gravity or Plato.
* OG/FG/IBU/SRM, yeast attenuation automatically calculated.
* Supports All Grain, Extract, Partial Mash, BIAB.
* Tells if recipe matches style.
* Pick the equations and units you prefer.
* No Chill – Extended Hop Boil Time Supported.
* Target to the fermentor or to the kettle batch sizes.
* Journal for tracking events like gravity readings, volume collected, dates, and tasting notes.
* Tracks what phase the brew is in.
- Adds a brew timer feature.
- Recipe sync with the Brewers Friend cloud is supported (requires premium account).
- Brew session sync with the Brewers Friend cloud is supported (requires premium account).
- User interface updates, sorting of recipes and brew sessions, performance improvements.
- Adds support for: hop stands (whirlpool and hopback hop uses), recipe CO2 level field, milliliters as unit in other ingredients section. Improves recipe listing view (shows snapshot indicator, index added).
- Adds stand alone calculators.
- 70 + yeasts added. Brands include: East Coast Yeast, Mangrove Jack, Real Brewers, Siebel Institute, and Brewferm. Make sure to upgrade now if you plan to use these and sync with the cloud. (Sync requires premium account.)
- Adds stand alone calculators: Brix/Plato to SG Calculator and Dilution / Boiloff Calculator.
- Support for batch target kettle mode added for Extract and Partial Mash recipes.
- Cloud sync improvements.
- BJCP 2015 Guidelines added and fixed syncing of styles with cloud
- Updates to ingredient database
- Visual fixes to scrolling and stability in various places